Cellers Wow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cellers Wow

World of Warcraft Private Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good new suggestions for events

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
silas
Recruit
Recruit
silas

Good new suggestions for events Empty
PostSubject: Good new suggestions for events   Good new suggestions for events Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:16 pm

Since I played on lots of private servers, I've been in alot events;
-Hide 'N seek Like called in the first topic
-lvl 1 PvP, Everyone needs to make a new lvl 1 char, and whisper the GM to summon him.
If everyone is done making a new char and are all at the same place, they need to duel eachother and who wins goes to the next round, and so on. The one who wins from all gets a nice price
-Snowball event, An event for every lvl chars; Everyone needs to buy alot snowballs at a vendors spawned by a GM(, like 30 snowballs) and get ready. than it's 1 on 1 snowball fight, the GM counts to 15 and the char who threw and hit the most snowballs wins.
- HighInTheSky event; This events need alot of time, but it is the best event I've been in.
The GM searches for small tables, and spawns them high in the sky. The tables needs to be in a row in the sky so the people can walk on them, it shouldn't be too easy to get to the end. GM's should make many hard parts where the chars need to jump and sneek and maybe kill a mob. The first char to reach the end of the row gets the price.

I hope I called some nice suggestions for events,
truely yours;),
Silas
Back to top Go down
Darix
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Good new suggestions for events   Good new suggestions for events Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:57 pm

or id say put like 3 tables way up in the sky, a GM summon everyone(but still have a couple of GMs at bottom) they have to run off table and the 1st to hit bottom wins
Back to top Go down
silas
Recruit
Recruit
silas

PostSubject: Re: Good new suggestions for events   Good new suggestions for events Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:25 pm

Good idea too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silas
Recruit
Recruit
silas

PostSubject: Re: Good new suggestions for events   Good new suggestions for events Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:26 pm

But then people can say "I was first !!" if we think someone else was first..
With the highinthesky event it's mostly clear who wins
Back to top Go down
stevo20101
Recruit
Recruit
stevo20101

PostSubject: Re: Good new suggestions for events   Good new suggestions for events Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:52 pm

thats true but we could also have an obstical course maze things like that are also fun to do, its a maze with things in them that you have to fight and other stuff, first one out wins, we could have part of the maze at one point and then a portal to a nother spot, like in harry potter Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good new suggestions for events   Good new suggestions for events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good new suggestions for events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cellers Wow :: Cellers Wow :: Suggestions-
Jump to: